Why are Hard Money Loans a Dream Real Estate Investment Opportunity?
Call Us to Start Earning with Real Estate :713-784-7676
You may have already heard that the real estate industry creates a lot of millionaires and investing in savings accounts or bank CDs creates 0 millionaires. There are lots of ways to invest in real estate, but most of them involve an incredible amount of of hard work and risk.
However, there is a high-return and no-risk real estate investment opportunity that does not require you to purchase any property and can even be used as part of a retirement fund. You can read a detailed explanation about how 1st lien mortgage notes work, or you can browse a summary of the benefits if this real estate investment alternative here.
What’s even better is that the experienced lenders at Sterling Investor Capital can offer that alternative real estate investment opportunity directly to you. There are no banks or other middle men to eat up your returns. We have plenty of clients who want to utilize our commercial and private loans for property deals in Texas, and we would like to invite you to join the growing list of savvy real estate investors who help make these deals happen!
Advantages of Investing in Hard Money Loans
These are the main advantages of investing in hard money real estate loans:
- High returns: We can offer returns on your money up to 10 or even 12 percent, and these returns can get paid to you in the form of a check sent every month. (We urge you to be wary of any competitors that claim to offer ridiculously high returns like 20 percent a month. Some things are just too good to be true.)
- No risk: We can offer you a deal where we we guarantee that you do not lose your investment basis under any circumstances. A deal like this is similar in its guarantees to the safe money deals that fixed annuities can offer, except we pay higher returns, and it is much easier to understand where your money comes from.
- You choose the real estate deals: We present you with a variety of different loans that you might choose to invest in, and you have the right to decide which deals that you would like to invest in. We are happy to speak with your and suggest investments based upon the amount of money you care to invest and your own preferences. We offer a lot more control than you ever get with most other investment alternatives.
How Can We Guarantee Hard Money Loans for Our Valued Investors?
By now you may be wondering exactly how we can guarantee your principal when real estate investing naturally carries some risks. Well, we’ve been in business for a long time without losing money, and that is because we know exactly how to protect our money and our investor’s money.
Here are two examples of hard money loan situations:
- The borrower makes his payments on time: These payments include your interest payments, and you get a check for the earnings that your investment has generated.
- The borrower defaults: This happens less often than you might imagine because we only offer to loan each borrower a percentage of the fair market value of the property, so they also either have cash or equity invested in the deal. However, if they do default and we need to send a property to foreclosure, you get your principal back. We sell the property to recoup our own investment and then give the original borrower any money left in the deal. You get your money back first!
Do We Care If Borrowers Default or Get Foreclosed Upon?
Of course, we care if the borrower defaults, and that is why we carefully invest in solid properties that are worth considerably more than our loan. We also charge borrowers a premium interest rate to cover your returns and our risks. Also, we carefully evaluate the value of the property that will serve as collateral for each loan.
It’s a lot better for everybody if the borrower makes timely payments in accordance with the terms of the deal.However, we don’t base our business upon the borrower’s ability to pay us back.
Since most of these are temporary loans for solid individuals and businesses, our default rate is extremely low. You don’t have to tie your money up for decades to profit because you get payments every month as the borrower makes his payments.
Find Out More About the Guaranteed Real Estate Investment Alternative
We still get our money back if the borrower makes timely payments or not. The best thing is that we have the ability to guarantee that you do too! Why not call us today about this great real estate and retirement income solution.If you are frustrated with other real estate investments or even all investment alternatives, we believe we can offer you the perfect combination of high returns and guarantees.